Games Workshop Broken Realms: Teclis
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Inside this 152-page hardback book, you’ll find:
-The thrilling tale of the Lumineth Realm-lords’ perilous campaign against the entrenched legions of Death – illustrated with stunning new art.
- New rules for the Lumineth Realm-lords, including a bevy of units from the Hurakan Temple. This book includes the full set of rules and background for every newly-released unit, so can be used alongside the first edition of Battletome: Lumineth Realm-lords.
- Allegiance abilities for the Cities of Sigmar and Lumineth Realm-lords, representing Xintil, a Free City in Hysh, as well as the Great Nations of Alumnia and Helon.
- Rules for Streets of Death – battles in the tight confines of cities across the Mortal Realms.
- Six battleplans and Realms of Battle rules to help you recreate the events and locations from the story.
- A suite of warscroll battalions and rules to enhance your Cities of Sigmar, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Lumineth Realm-lords, Flesh-eater Courts, and Ossiarch Bonereapers.
If you already own a copy of the original Lumineth Realm-lords battletome, Broken Realms: Teclis gives you everything you need to fully update your Lumineth Realm-lords army, in addition to the groundbreaking new lore and artwork. The updated Battletome: Lumineth Realm-lords simply includes the Lumineth content from this book, which makes it a handy compilation if you prefer to keep it all together.