Games Workshop Warhammer 40k: Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus (HB) (English)
|Available in store:||Check availability|
- The history of the Adeptus Mechanicus from their origins before the union of Mars and Terra to the galaxy-spanning network of forge worlds they now maintain
- A detailed description of the military organisation and iconography of the Cult Mechanicus
- An Adeptus Mechanicus bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- Rules for units that are only available to the armies of the Adeptus Mechanicus – including 30 datasheets
- Stratagems, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Cult Mechanicus wages war
- Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Adeptus Mechanicus
- And more!
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex.